Friday, January 4, 2013

hello.

thought i would start a little blog to document my journey with jamie eason's livefit 12 week trainer. a lot of people ask me questions about it, so here's a place you can come to if you have questions or just want to stay motivated. we all need the motivation! especially me. i'll be posting my thoughts, struggles, & pictures throughout these next 12 weeks! i cannot wait to get back in shape & i promise this is the program to follow if you are looking to do the same.

i am already on day 3. so i'm a little behind but i'll catch up quick!

if you are going to join me in this journey, go here & it's all laid out for you!


if that picture doesn't motivate you, i don't know what will! some people may think she is too muscly, but i think muscle on women is sexy. and shows that you are strong & determined. to each their own, of course. everyone has their own fitness goals, so make yours & get started.

No comments:

Post a Comment